Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ New member
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New member  (Read 2001 times)
Yukkabelle

« on: February 25, 2005, 10:56:12 PM »

Bonjour tout le monde... My name is Marie-Agnès and I am the lucky owner of  Nahum (2 years old) Anika  (5 years old) Apollo (5 years old) and my sweet heart Lil Cody (4 years old) at the Rainbow Bridge (the 30 november 04).

I am foster home for the lovely trio Jingle Cricket and Pixie...

http://ferretrescue.ca/ferretinfo.php?webid=98&lang=E

All are my love :wub:

All are my little suns for each day

Yukka[/font]
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 06:18:01 PM »

Hi Marie-Agnès!

Nice to see you on our boards. Thanks for your post about your 3 fosters. I hope to see you again soon.

Lynn

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 07:54:45 PM »

Hello Marie-Agnes and welcome!  Cheesy  I have met you before at he frolic and also at Francine's back when you were helping to clean the shelter.  I have two of Anika's brothers, Kiefer and Fergus, Kiefer won for heaviest ferret at the frolic last May Shocked .  I also have 2 girls, Emma, 5, who I just recently adopted, and Daisy, givin' to me by a friend who's other 3 had passed away and she didn't want more (got a dog) and didn't want this girl (4 yrs old) to be alone.  which is good because she is very active and blended in with mine without too much trouble, though Emma is still a bit mad!! :lol:   Your fosters sound like a lot of fun, I had two, Tika and Bandit, up until yesterday, I was allergic to Tika, and luckily Marion found them a forever home Smiley   Best wishes, Dee
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: