Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello Everyone!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1413 times)
Brindlepants

« on: September 23, 2011, 04:54:55 PM »

Hi There!

My name is Laura and I am SUPER excited to meet some nice ferret folks to talk carpet sharks with.  I have had my first ferret for just over a year, and he is such a bundle of fun, badness, and hilarity! 

His name is Kirby and he is a Marshall's ferret that I got when he was a baby. He looks like almost every other ferret out there except for his white bib and nose freckle.

Kirby's Digs: We fiddled with a couple of different cages, but eventually gave in to the siren song that is the Ferret Nation...

Kirby's Friends: We have a houseful of four-leggers. Three cranky female cats who want no part of Kirby's rough playstyle, and two dogs, one of which who will play gently with Kirby (the other one just looks mournful when he gets ferret-ambushed and walks away). Both dogs walk around the block with Kirby on nice days.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you!

~ Long Days and Pleasant Nights ~
Fuzzie_fan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:29:09 PM »

Welcome Laura!

You'll find there is no shortage of people here who love to talk about our furkids!  Your Kirby is a gorgeous fellow.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: