Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Help - Lost Ferret
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help - Lost Ferret  (Read 1527 times)
kitaye

« on: May 01, 2011, 05:48:18 PM »

Freya managed to escape today. We are guessing she got out as we were leaving for a meeting so she has been missing for 6 hours. We've scoured the neighbourhood from highway to highway but haven't found her.

She responds to her name and a squeaky toy. She is also very people oriented and I am terrified she made it to the gas station and someone picked her up. I only hope they turn her in to the SPCA as a lost pet.

We are in South Lancaster, Ontario. I have sent an email to the OSPCA local branch with some photos. Please keep a look out in your local papers, SPCA offices, and anywhere else you can think of that a lost ferret may turn up. You have my permission to post this anywhere that may be able to help us locate her.
Ferrettaxi
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 04:34:13 AM »

Sorry for the loss, hopefully the little one will be found safe and sound. Remember to put our a carrier with some blankets, food and water to entice her to come home. Also, let your neighbors know as they may be her first contact. Please give us a description of her, or feel free to post a photo here,  or email the FRSO so that we can post not only post the info on our forum but as well on our Facebook page and email our members.

Good luck,
Jen L.   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: