Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ New ferret owners! Adopted/Fostering Whodini and Tibbles.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New ferret owners! Adopted/Fostering Whodini and Tibbles.  (Read 1483 times)
ladygekko

« on: March 28, 2011, 06:38:41 PM »

Hi there, my name's Kim and my husband David and I have recently adopted Whodini and are currently fostering Tibbles.  These two boys are tons of fun; they love crinkly balls and plastic bags and W loves his kong.

Whodini is shedding up a storm but happy nonetheless, and Tibbles, who has a deformed upper jaw, is getting regular brushing now which has made his gums much pinker and his breath much better (!!).

Please see attached pictures of adorableness!  If you want to see larger versions of them, they are in my flickr stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimstitch/
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 04:25:02 AM »

Welcome, Kim! Your fuzzies are adorable! :-)
Ferrettaxi
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »

Hey Kim!

LOVE the pics of the kids! Too cute!! Thanks for posting them and joining. I also took a peek at your "flicker" page. Very nice cross stitch work you've done, I'm impressed. I think that the "New Moon Rabbit Rescue" would love the red one with the bunny. Keep up the good work on Tibbles' teeth, I know I appreciate his new and improved breath when he gives kisses Grin

Thanks again for giving these two a second chance Cheesy
Jen L.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: