Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Pictures of Dwight and Jimmy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Pictures of Dwight and Jimmy  (Read 5008 times)
ferret_girl

« on: July 26, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »

Hi all,

I just wanted to share with you some adorable pictures I had taken of 2 of my ferrets, Dwight and Jimmy (adopted from the FRSO in May and originally part of the crew from Montreal). The pics were taken by Serge Rivard with the help of his very talented wife Tash at the Bark and Fitz in Barrhaven. What can I say?...the pics are amazing and Dwight and Jimmy are the first ferrets they have ever photographed! I would highly recommend Serge and Tash if anyone is looking to have professional pics done, they are soooo patient and amazing at getting that perfect shot Smiley. Anyways, if you'd like to see the photos please click on the link below...I thought they were cute enough to share Smiley Enjoy!

http://www.sergerivard.com/clients/bnf-07-2010/dwight_jimmy/
Ferrettaxi
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »

You aren't kidding?! They're FABULOUS pictures! Congratulations on having such photogenic boys  Grin

Jen
Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »

What fantastic picture, they are such beautiful ferrets, thanks for sharing those.
nantrax

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 11:41:46 PM »

Wow! Such amazing pictures.

My favorite is "SRR 3180-proof". They look so adorable!
ssmcgill

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:30:14 PM »

I know this is an old post but I just had to say your guys are SUPER CUTE! My favourite is 3146, they are both sticking their tongues out  Cheesy

Our fuzzies: Chi (female), Horatio (male), RIP Spunkmeyer (male)
Fuzzie_fan
FRSO Board

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 12:46:21 PM »

Great shots!  The boy are gorgeous!
ferret_girl

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 03:46:17 PM »

Hi all,

If anyone is interested Serge Rivard, the photographer that took the pics of Dwight and Jimmy above, will be doing pet pics at the Bark and Fitz in Barrhaven this coming Sunday (the 12th). The cost is $10 for the sitting fee which includes an 8x10 photo of your choosing. Serge and his wife Tash will be at the store from 12PM until 3PM, no appointments necessary, at 4100 Strandherd Dr. at the Bark and Fitz in the Cedarview Mall.

Dogs, Cats and Ferrets are welcome, although I'm sure if you had a different type of pet that you want photographed they would be open to it Smiley I actually think they may even be photographing a pot belly pig!  Cheesy
Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 05:38:32 PM »

What a pity that it clashes with Take the Plunge.  Thanks for posting, perhaps you could let us know next time the photographer is going to be at Bark and Fitz?   
ferret_girl

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »

The photographers are at the store every month so I will definitely let you all know the next time they will be in  Smiley
alliemackie

Rescue Geek

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 01:17:35 PM »

GREAT photos! And hey, I noticed you have some ferret jackets from Chloe's Four Legged Fashions! My pair each have a skull jacket from her, and my new girl Freya(Jilly from FRSO) is going to be getting her own soon, too! I'm thinking pink camo...

ferret_girl

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 04:27:49 PM »

For anyone interested, Serge Rivard will be taking pictures at Bark and Fitz in Barrhaven (4100 Strandherd Dr) from 12-3 on Sunday, October 17th. The price is $10 for the sitting fee and an 8x10. Serge can photograph multiple animals at once so if you have a few ferrets (or other pets) whose pics you want taken you can have them all done together Smiley This weekend's theme is Halloween and the store is expecting a big turnout so there may be a bit of a wait.

Serge will be back at the store in November and December doing Christmas pics, so if you can't attend this weekend but want pics taken there will be more opportunities  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: