Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ ferrets ARE LIKE POTATO CHIPS....new fert soon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ferrets ARE LIKE POTATO CHIPS....new fert soon  (Read 1550 times)
jenen21

« on: August 25, 2010, 04:55:06 PM »

Hi All
Just wanted to let you know that Steve and Bailey are expecting a new sister....Well she wont be new to Steve....she(Ethel) is the last of 19 ferts that came into the toronto ferret aid society (from a hoarder)..Steve was also in this group and was buddies with Ethel....now the FAS is full of new ferts and Ethel doesn't know anyone....Ethel just needs to go in for adrenal surgery and have some recovery time, then I should be able to bring her home.....Do you guys think that they will remember each other?I got Steve last Nov. so it will be nearly a year since they have seen each other....
Now please someone take the bag of chips away Grin....I cant possibly have any more.....I'm full really Roll Eyes
Thanks
Jenn
Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 06:42:22 PM »

I don't think we can help you Jenn, you are clearly an addict now, welcome to insanity!!
Kalimata

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 12:00:22 AM »

I had to laugh.  As I popped into the forums, the title of this thread was abbreviated.  It said;  "Ferrets are like pot..."

Welcome to "Ferret Math" 1 becomes 2, 2 become 4, 4 become 8, insanity follows.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: