Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Ontario Ferret Exchange (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Looking to Rehome ferret in Central ON
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking to Rehome ferret in Central ON  (Read 1783 times)
Fuzzbutt

« on: May 25, 2010, 03:19:18 PM »

Hi there folks

I have a darling fuzzy albino ferret, male, 2.5 years old, neutuered.  His name is Crank.  Due to no fault of his own he is looking for a new home, and I'm hoping someone on here can help.

Crank doesn't bite, gets along famously with cats and nice dogs, is a super star climber and jumper, very playful and inquisitive.  He comes with his cage, toys, hammock, etc and is in good health.  He is litter trained and is used to getting the run of the house when I am home, cage when I'm at work. 

Come July or August I will be splitting time between two cities and he will spend much too much time alone to be happy, so I am trying to find him a suitable, longterm home where he will get lots of playtime and love.  He is currently a solo ferret, although he does have a cat that he loves to attack and a dog he convinces to chase him, so either another ferret or another critter would be a good fit. 

If you think you could be a good home for Crank, please email me for details, pictures, etc.  Serious inquiries only please, and no one under the age of 18.  If you are a teenager, have your parent contact me.  I am asking for an adoption fee of $100.  Pickup is required, he is located in the Collingwood area.  adriana_bell@hotmail.com     
dodgingwrenches

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:33:46 AM »

Hi Annabell, you might have more luck contacting the Ferret Aid Society in Etobicoke which is a little closer. Maybe someone there can help you find a home for your fuzzbutt! http://ferretaid.org/ Good luck!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: