Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ HI quick question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HI quick question  (Read 1083 times)
Oscar

« on: May 04, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »

HI , im new here , i have a 2 year old ferret names oscar.

here he is now

i live in the Gatineau region wich is right next to ottawa, i was wondering wich good pet shop would u all recommend for ferret supplies and meaby a new cage . in gatineau there isnt many ferret specialized pet shops.

thanks all
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 08:00:46 PM »

It depends what you need.  Sandy Hill Pet Food Coop has a good supply of high quality ferret food at decent prices.  Critter Jungle usually stocks Innova Evo and Totally Ferret foods.  Most Petsmarts stock Innova Evo, Totally Ferret, 8in1 Ultimate and Sheppard and Greene ferret foods and bandits treats.

The Ferret Rescue always has an assortment of used cages available at good prices (I hear they will have a used Ferret Nation cage for auction at the June Ferret Frolic).  The current inventory is listed under the Products section.  Also, check out their hammocks and other supplies on that page.  If you want a new cage, then I recommend a Ferret Nation which can usually be ordered from Petsmart stores.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: