Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Best Buys for Supplies (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Online Canadian Shop - Flower Town Chinchillas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Online Canadian Shop - Flower Town Chinchillas  (Read 5137 times)
alliemackie

Rescue Geek

« on: May 04, 2010, 02:29:09 PM »

Don't let the name mislead you!  Cheesy

http://www.chinchilla.ca/

These folks carry a wide range of ferrety products as well as other small animal supplies. I got the adorable ferret ceramic dish from them, as well as a hot pink harness and lead set for my girl.  Wink I've been their customer for my piggies and chinchilla as well, and they're great to work with. Fast shipping, great customer service.

Just figured I'd pass them along, especially since it can be hard to find online ferret supplies within Canada!

Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »

Can I warn anyone who goes to the excellent chinchilla supplies site that they have a chinchilla churping sound on some of their pages.  The first time I visited this site I was hunting around my office for some creature I thought one of the cats had brought in, Doh! 
alliemackie

Rescue Geek

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 09:48:38 PM »

Ooops, should have warned about that, thanks for adding that! I mentioned in an email that they should get rid of that, it drives me mad.

Otherwise, great site. Tongue

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: