Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Finally introducing Dylan and Sadie
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Finally introducing Dylan and Sadie  (Read 1512 times)
dylan_sadie
FRSO Members

« on: May 16, 2010, 07:37:57 AM »

Good morning all,

I have had Dylan and Sadie for a few Months (actually almost a year :S) and have yet to introduce them, (both in person or online).
Dylan is a very big boy would couldn't be lazier, or so he'll make you think until he attacks your socks.
Sadie is a very innocent angel, who just happened to have her halo hidden in the corner along with anything else that isn't nailed down.

I got these 2 from a girl in the area who was unable to keep up with there time needs, and didn't bring them to the first frolic since I wasn't sure how they would interact with other ferrets.
Since then they have met a few other ferrets and the results were promising, so I'm hopping they make a good impression today at the spa day and then the frolic next month.

Until then,

Ryan
dylan_sadie
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:47:44 AM »

I'll be taking the pet taxi at around two pm from hunt club and bank. If anyone is interested in sharing, let me know.
Fuzzie_fan
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »

Looking forward to seeing you at the Spa!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: