Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ yeah!!!!!!Steve is finally here
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: yeah!!!!!!Steve is finally here  (Read 1531 times)
jenen21

« on: April 02, 2010, 04:52:54 PM »

Hi All
I finally have Steve Grin
I picked him up on Tues afternoon
He is the 2nd most fabulous ferret in my world
he and Bailey are getting on great.....When I was at my moms on tues. i brought baiiley with me, he was in my bedroom with the door closed.....i brought steve home and let him out of the crate downstairs and he went around exploring......I was puting some stuff away and didn't know were he had gone.....he was upstairs talking to bailey through the closed door.....i opened the dooor and we went in and he and bailey started sniffing each other and making wierd(to me)noises.....kind of a chattering, muttering, cooing kind of noise.....Bailey new made that noise before when he was by himself.....it is so cute....they wrestle and tumble around but there havent been any fighting noises.....they are great together......Bailey was one of five ferrets and Steve was one of eleven......I found them sleeping together in Baileys crate later on.......
More later on my new experiences with the wonders of ferrets
jenn Grin Grin Grin Grin
Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »

Spoken like a true ferret addict, lucky Steve!

jenen21

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »

Hi All
Steve is going to the vet tommorrow to get his stiches out....He will hopefully be a good boy...
I cut his nails today(he was asleep) that made it alot easier....
jenn
jenen21

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 04:41:09 PM »

Hi All
Steve got his stitches out today....he was fabulous, of course he was still kind of asleep ::)he made new friends at the clinic....the front desk person and a couple of the techs had to come out to see him...he just streched out and took it all in....
he is certainly the easiest animal i've taken to the vet.....my cats wont come out of the crates and my dog used to pee all over the place....
thank the gods for ferrets Grin
jenn
Ferrettaxi
FRSO Board

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 08:18:52 AM »

Happy to hear that the "kids" are getting along just fine. Don't be shy about posting pictures, we'd all love to see the two cuddling! Enjoy!

Jen
jenen21

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »

hi all
still triing to figure out the camera.....hopefully soon.....maybe...stupid dumb computer...the picture button isnt working..give me a horse any day....
still triing
jenn
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: