Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ hip hip hurray!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hip hip hurray!  (Read 1121 times)
jenen21

« on: March 10, 2010, 06:40:36 PM »

Hi all
I have just found out that I have been appoved as an adoptive parent.....I will be adopting Steve from the Ferret Aid Society in Toronto....
He needs to have adrenal surgury first (march 18th or the 23rd) and then he'll spend a few days recovering....I should be able to bring him home by the end of march....I am very excited Grin
jenn
Kalimata

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:36:13 AM »

Congrads, and good for you for adopting.  If you have any questions or concerns with your little man's recovery, or anything in general, don't hesitate to ask, post, phone in.

Kali
jenen21

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 10:55:11 AM »

Hi All
Just found out on Fri night that Steve my soon to be ferret was "mixed up"with another ferret Jasper and didn't have his surgery last wed Roll Eyes....Jasper did and is doing well....Steve will be having his adrenal surgury this wed (24th) and I should be able to pick him up next Tues((30th)
I really want to get my little boy Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: