Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Flea market (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Ferret Bedding & Cage Liners
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ferret Bedding & Cage Liners  (Read 3510 times)
Lenny07

« on: March 04, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »

Hey everyone I am starting up a small business making custom bedding and cage liners. I will soon have premade stuff up as soon as I can get them started.

At the moment I have a few demos and can do any custom work, or if you like something you see in the album I can try my best to remake it, if I can get the material (I get some end of season last ends of materials and can't get them again)

I do liners for starter cages, and for the FN142, but if you have another cage model you would like liners for get int ouch with me and I'll tell you what I need (in terms of pictures and measurements) to make them Cheesy

Check out my facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=380060163351

!!ALSO!! 10% of ALL sales are donated as money to the rescue, I also do massive bedding runs where I make a pile for the rescue, but 10% of your sale is as cash only, I do not turn that around and make stuff for them they need cash too Cheesy

Also I'm a local ferret addict feel free to add me to facebook aswell Smiley http://www.facebook.com/Angelic.Poet?ref=profile
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:56:54 PM by Lenny07 » Logged
Ferrettaxi
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 12:01:42 AM »

Yes, I can attest that "Lenny07" is telling the truth. As of Yesterday, March 6th, he dropped off a wonderful box of donations to the rescue and came all the way from Smith Falls out to Beth's place in Dunrobin to due so. Beth and I can't wait to give them a try. Some of our singles cages can use the sprucing-up. Yeah for Mavie and Ivory!

Thanks again for the early Xmas gifts!
Jen
Lenny07

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »

No worries Jen I was happy to drive out to not only drop those off but to finally meet you in person as well! Cheesy

I have Alan learning how to use the sewing machine and so far he has only done two hammocks and the improvement between first and second is astounding!

ALSO to Everyone: We have a new email address, I finally got around to it after giving up with the last email provider trying to get my passwords back.

fancy.pet.products@gmail.com

This email goes to both me or Alan, so at any point throughout the day someone will be able to get back to you Smiley
Lenny07

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 09:56:16 PM »

Hey guys, little revamp we have changed our name so we have a new group and email address.

The email is 4paws.pet.products@gmail.com and the group is
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373687304982&ref=ts

Dook On!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: