Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ General Discussions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Poopie's first visit to Dr. Auger!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Poopie's first visit to Dr. Auger!  (Read 1081 times)
Poopie

« on: January 30, 2010, 06:35:15 PM »

I'm very happy to say that Poopie passed his first visit to Dr. Auger with flying colors!  He actually got an A on his Health Report Card!!!  Woo Hoo!  Thank you so much for suggesting Dr. Auger to me.  He was wonderful!  In all Poopie got his rabies and distemper shots and an implant as a preventative measure for adrenal disease.  Oh and we also came home with drops to give Poopie and my cat (Mynn) for ear mites.  I also found out that Poopie is tattooed!  He's a Marshall!  That was something I did not know.  All in all, I feel very relieved that Poop is in good health!  I will sleep better tonight than I did last night knowing that he's doing well. Grin

Lynn
(Poopie's mommy)
Georgiesmom
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 07:00:06 PM »

That is excellent news that you have such a healthy ferret.  My male George had an implant last year as a preventative also.  Having lost so many ferrets to adrenal disease, it was a great relief to me to A. Meet Dr Auger and B. have the opportunity to get George the implant which was not available where we lived before moving to Ottawa. 

The earmite drops are also very good, don't forget to let them get to room temperature before putting them in Poopies ears.  I still have scars from the time I forgot!!   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: