Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ New member
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New member  (Read 2004 times)
TedetMolly
« on: January 02, 2005, 11:31:16 AM »

Hello,

I just registered as a member and wanted to introduce myself. I am the owner of 2 ferrets - Ted (male) 4 years old and the new comer in the household Molly (female) about 1 1/2 year old. She came to me just before Christmas and was sick. The owner was allergic! I know very little about caring for ferrets but I am learning fast.

I live in Montréal and there used to be a forum and a place for rescuing ferrets on the South Shore but it seems to have closed up. I am very happy to have found a forum because I find that not many vets are really informed about ferrets.

TedetMolly
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 05:22:38 PM »

Hi TedetMolly and welcome to our forums!  If you have any questions about caring for ferrets we'll do our best to answer them.

I do not know of any forums in Montreal, but I do know of someone who is still running a small rescue operation.  The website is at  
www.refuge-de-furet-du-quebec.com and their new email address is rdfdq@sympatico.ca.

Lynn

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 08:44:50 PM »

bonjour TedetMolly et bienvenue!!  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: