Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ FRSO Updates
| |-+ Foster Ferrets
| | |-+ July 2009
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: July 2009  (Read 2647 times)
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« on: July 09, 2009, 10:23:49 PM »

My how time flies when you're busy.  For those who don't know, Peewee passed away in his sleep at the end of June - just shy of two years since he arrived in a full Insulinomic coma. He put up a brave fight over that time and it will be some time before I get over his passing.

Cricket and Freddy have come to an understanding.  They are out together and share the same cage now, although we do get occasional tiffs when they both want to sleep in the same hammock.  Crickets enlarged spleen has gotten even larger and if that continues she will have to see the vet about it.  Freddy mostly just likes to hang out, but he does have his occasional crazy days where he dances and dooks like my crazy boys.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 06:45:29 AM »

Sorry to hear about Peewee! Sad It's always hard to lose a fuzzy.

Panda came to our home in February, when we adopted her good pal Moka. She's since settled in quite well and put our boys Damon (a.k.a.  Animal) and Boomer in their place. She's also become quite the "Daddy's Girl" and loves to give kisses to her foster dad.

She's just been having a ball finding cool sleep spots to curl up in (often with Bella before she went over the Rainbow Bridge), hiding toys and romping around the house with Moka (and occasionally the boys). We even noticed that she's got two types of dooks, a regular dook and a "soprano dook" when she gets really excited. It's the cutest thing!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: