Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ hi, anyone near LONDON ONT?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi, anyone near LONDON ONT?  (Read 1862 times)
iwannarescue
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:04:01 AM »

i'm dying to rescue a ferret. i've been watching way too many youtube video's and reading page after page of Ferret FAQ's , all i can say, is that if you're near London Ontario, and can help me with a ferret to adopt, please contact me at m3taverse@gmail.com and i will also be back to this forum aswell.

i'm 23 years old, have the free time loving and nurturing a ferret takes, and the heart to do it, i dont use drugs, and i'm a good person. please contact me if you want to talk.
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 06:15:41 AM »

Unfortunately, the Ferret Rescue Society is located in the Ottawa area, but you could contact the Ferret Aid Society in Toronto.

If that's too far, you could also check out classified ads or websites like UsedOttawa (there might be a similar site for London, ON) or Kijiji. You might be able to find an ad from someone in the London area looking to sell or give away one or more ferrets.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: