Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Ontario Ferret Exchange (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ NEAR LONDON ONT - i would be a good person to deliver to!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEAR LONDON ONT - i would be a good person to deliver to!  (Read 3187 times)
iwannarescue
« on: March 10, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »

Dear Ferret Lovers,

I'm so happy that there is a place for ferrets that have not been rescued to go and seek retreat, it seems kind of like heaven to me. i would love it if i lived with 100's of them.

i've wanted a ferret pretty much all my life... and right now im calling local SPCA trying to find a ferret to rescue. i would love to be an adopter of a ferret from you guys. lately i've been reading page after page of ferret FAQ's and all i do is think about how i want my very own to nurture and love and care for. i'm just so full of love for these little guys. my friends ferret stinky, i found out, they gave to a new home, and im so sad, because i cant see him anymore, and if i had of known, i would have been able to adopt him. im so very interested in a ferret delivery adoption. i dont drive. im 23, i dont use drugs, and have an immense amount of free time that i would love to fill with ferret loving. im really a huge animal lover, when i had hamsters, i spent about 400$ on habitrail, running pipes around my room, i've also had mice before, but now, i cant stop yearning for a ferret. i just love them in every way. i cant stop thinking about them, and i probably shouldnt watch so many youtube videos of them, it breaks my heart not being able to love and cuddle and play games with my own ferret. but i do know one thing is for sure, that one day, i will find a ferret or more, for my own home.

i wish that day was today, and if you can help make it tomorrow, by all means, please contact me at m3taverse@gmail.com and we can get in touch and talk and work something out!

hmph. i wanna rescue a ferret right now! ahahha. hopefully when i call the spca, they're closing on march 20th unfortunately the one closest to here, which is a shame, but i hope i can rescue a ferret from them. if not. hmph. please contact me if you're willing to deliver, im about 20 minutes before london on the 401, not a minutes drive from the offramp!
thanks.

love what you are doing, adam.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: