Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ hello from Melbourne Australia
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello from Melbourne Australia  (Read 1467 times)
sarah67
« on: March 08, 2009, 07:53:33 PM »

hi all

ive got 2 darling ferrets well one is definitely sweeter then the other , one is alas rather nippy but hopefully that will change.Both are rescues Taz is 4years old and is so gentle and Teddy is 12months old very boisterous , excitable and loves to chase balls plus he does tend to nip but its slowly settling down.

im not new to ferrets have had them on and off for the last 18 years .I also have eclectus parrots 3 , 2 boys and a girl and they are house pets, two dogs a staffy and a  mini bull terrier plus my hubby has a black headed python, oh and ive got one tiny fish tank , i use to have 8 tanks.

pretty much had everything over the years.

Sarah
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 03:46:51 PM »

Good day and hello from Ottawa, Canada!

Wow, you have had quite a variety!!!  I have had rats, cats, bunnies, horses, dogs and fostered raccoons over the years.  Right now I have 29 ferrets, being the primary intake foster home, 5 horses, 4 cats and a dog........

I like to think that surrounding myself with animals actually helps to keep me more sane!!!

Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: