Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hi
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3073 times)
stepkurt
Hi
« on: January 27, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

Hello,

I bought my daughter a ferret for her birthday on Sept 12, 2008. I never thought I would end up liking it as much as her.

Her name is Roxy. 

I'm looking forward to sharing stories with other ferret owners. Hope to see you at the spring frolic too!
alliemackie

Rescue Geek

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

Hey there, welcome!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to search the forum, or start a topic to ask. You won't find more knowledgeable people than here, they've seen everything!

Roxy, hmm? We need some photos! Cheesy

ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »

I've had ferrets since 2001 and I'm still surprised at how the win over our hearts.  After my last ferret, Mamma Cassie, passed away a couple of years ago, I swore I would never adopt one again.. that is until I fostered Pepsi and Romeo.  It didn't take long before I knew I would be giving them a permanent home.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 10:29:39 PM »

I must love ferrets....there are 33 in my home right now.....this just means 33 bundles of love and fun!!!!  Being the primary foster home for the rescue has it's perks.....mind you....there is quite a bit of ferret poopie to contend with...... Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: