Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Thought I would introduce myself...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thought I would introduce myself...  (Read 1755 times)
Elyse
« on: October 22, 2004, 11:21:07 AM »

Smiley Hi All!  My name is Elyse and my husband and I (Elijah) have 2 ferrets.  We have had them since they were just kits that we bought at the local pet store.  Their names are Peeka (female) and Boo (male) and they are now a little over 3 years old.  Peeky recently came in 2nd place as lightest female (behind the legendary Princess Tiggy!) at the Frolic.  We were so proud.
We are now foster parents for the FRS and have taken in Peanut (est. 4 yrs), Fred (est. 3 yrs) and Barney (est. 3 yrs).  Unfortunately Barney died suddenly on Oct. 11.  Peanut and Fred are having a grand old time!  Peanut has a cat issue, but it's more an aggression towards the cats.  He thinks that he's a big boy and can take on two male cats by himself.  He can actually wrestle our two to the ground (although part of the fact that the cats go down is because Peanut catches them by surprise).  These boys are very friendly!
We have attended the Frolics now religiously for the past 2 years and I hope that I see all of you there.
This is a great forum, especially the introductory thread.  Terrific idea who ever came up with the idea!
Good to meet all of you!    B)  
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 09:07:05 PM »

Hey welcome, sorry to hear about Barney, any idea what happened?  i've seen their pics on the FRSO site, beautiful ferrets. I really like your ferret's names, very original!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: