Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Flea market (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ LOOKING FOR - Ferret Nation Cage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR - Ferret Nation Cage  (Read 2909 times)
Marie

« on: August 28, 2008, 08:26:25 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a used Ferret Nation Cage.  Our two ferrets are finally getting along in the same cage (after 8 months of fighting together!!) so I would like to upgrade their two medium sized cage to the Ferret Nation model (best cage ever!!)  If you know of any used cage I would be very interested.  I've also seen new models available for cheap in the US, but was wondering if anyone ever had one shipped here and if the shipping costs were reasonable?  Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you

Marie
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »

Shipping heavy objects to Canada is usually quite expensive (don't forget you'll likely have to pay duty/GST fees as well). 

Keep a watch on usedottawa.com and ottawa.kijiji.ca for used cages, or if you're patient, you can bid on the used Ferret Nation cage that we'll be auctioning off at the November 1st Frolic.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: