Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Best Buys for Supplies (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Yummy foods at Sandy Hill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yummy foods at Sandy Hill  (Read 2209 times)
elfbabe

« on: February 06, 2008, 05:56:31 PM »

I just contacted Sandy Hill Pet Food Co-Op and discovered a few things.

One, they now carry Orijen, which is a big favourite at my house (grain-free, Canadian, mostly organic with human-grade meat) and are charging $43 for 7 kg. ($6.14/kg)

Two, their list price for the ferret version of Innova Evo is actually cheaper than the basically-identical cat version - $43 for 6.8kg ($6.32/kg) instead of $48.50.  Huh

And third and most happily, at least for me, they CAN order in the Nature's Variety Raw Instinct rabbit-based kibble, and while they're not sure about price, it should be under $40 for the 5.5kg bag. (they could order smaller bags, but there needs to be more demand) I don't know about everyone else's kids, but mine are just crazy about rabbit.  Shocked

Now I just gotta pick up some human food from the food bank and everyone will be set!  Embarrassed

Ohhh, I have some spoiled ferrets.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:57:29 AM by Viper » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: