Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Wait, I guess I AM new...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wait, I guess I AM new...  (Read 1750 times)
elfbabe

« on: October 19, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »

My boyfriend and I have been ferret-servants for almost 2 years now and familiar with the rescue for much longer than that, but I somehow managed to avoid signing up with the board until now.  :blink: I know it's not really terribly active lately, but I can't resist the urge to brag about my fuzzles now that I have an account...

Anyway... our ferrets are Sassy, an adorable 3 1/2-year-old sable girl who is ridiculously healthy, unbelievably sweet, and unspeakably soft

and Roxy, a 5-year-old silver darling with both adrenal AND cardiomyopathy who is kind of a frequent flier at Blair Animal Hospital. -_-

We've had our girls since January of 2006, and we're looking into getting a third (or fostering a third and a fourth) since Roxy's activity level isn't what it used to be, and Sassy just doesn't understand that we can't follow her behind the couch no matter how much she dances to invite us.
xrayspex

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »

They are adorable!!!

CLICK ON ME & SMILE
http://youtube.com/18foxtrot
I am in "LONDON, ONTARIO"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: