Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ hi=)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi=)  (Read 2445 times)
c185963
« on: September 21, 2004, 09:07:35 AM »

Hello my name is Stephanie, and I am the proud owner of Frankie=)) my 5 and a half month old ferret.  I also have a leopard gecko who thinks he can eat my ferret  :lol:   I am interested in becoming a foster parent for one ferret, but I don't know were the forms are on the website.  i just recently moved from Sudbury, Ontario in hopes to find a job as a Graphic Designer (3yrs of college).  I went to my first ferret frolic this sunday and it was a blast!  I can't wait for the next one.  Frankie had tons of fun there !  
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 04:57:15 PM »

Welcome to Ottawa and the FRSO forums Stephanie!  I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Fall Frolic and look forward to seeing you again at the next one in May 2005.

We do not yet have a "foster family" form on our website (although it is an excellent suggestion which I shall add to my rather lengthly list of things to work on).  I recommend that you either call us and leave a message or send an email to info@ferretrescue.ca.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: