Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ hello
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello  (Read 1785 times)
bandylegs
« on: August 26, 2004, 03:16:38 AM »

hi my name is stella i come from the uk and am currently owned by 9 ferts but come this saturday it will be ten they are
hobbit albino hob 6 yrs
elsie poley jill 6yrs
lord litchfield poley hob 2 yrs
ash poley hob 3mts
gypsy poley jill 3 mts
becks poley jill 3 mts
milly albino jill 2yrs
chelsie albino jill 2yrs
last but not least loopy loo poley jill 3 mts
they all live together and are quite mad but i wouldn't be without them

Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 06:16:25 PM »

Shocked wow, 9!!  Well i had 8 before so....evetone knows how it is!! :lol:  You have lots of young ones, did you get all the three monthers here or in the UK??  I hear the ferrets in the UK are much healthier, live longer with a lot less disease, is this true???  ours here tend to be cursed with many diseases and live only 5-8 years :angry: , while i heard the UK have better stock, less inbreeding, don't fix them at 3 weeks etc., and so live a lot older (i heard up to 15 yrs.).  That would be so great!!  Anyway, welcome to the group.  I have 4 ferrets now, you can see some pics of them under pictures category.   Mine are quite old, but, thank god, in good health knock on wood.  I take it that a poley jill is a jill colored like a sable??? I've never heard that term before though I know they are originally from pole cats  which have lovely markings.  in that case I have 2 poley boys!!  They are nice and big too.  So, if yours are jills and hobs, does that mean there not fixed??? My two big boys are not descented, they were fixed at two years old, after a bad breeder dumped them all (9).  Well, say hi to all your fuzzbutts and again, welome.   PS Where you getting your tenth?? Adoption, foster, how old, color etc.  Cheesy  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: