Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Flea market (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ FERRET NATION ADD-ON
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FERRET NATION ADD-ON  (Read 4650 times)
shannabanana

« on: May 29, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »

Hey everyone!

So it's been about a year now that I've had Carma, and I originally bought the 2 level Ferret Nation cage. I'm not really sure why, because Carma is my only ferret, so since day 1, we've never even used the second level to the cage.  Lately I've been in need of some money, and was thinking about ways to get some, and thought maybe I could see if anyone wanted to buy the Ferret Nation add-on from me. I'm selling it for $75, and it's brand new, never-been-used. Let me know if you're interested!
shannabanana

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »

anyone interested?!
Kalimata

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »

Hey Shannabannana!

Wanted to see if you still had the add-on available or has it been sold. My wife knows someone who's interested in it, if you still have it. Please drop us a line at our personal email: cthulhu_ryleh@yahoo.com and we can forward you the contact info.

Thanks!
Kali  
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 08:16:06 AM »

For future reference, it might be better to use the boards PM function to send someone a message instead of posting your email for the world to see.  The more you post your email on the net, the more SPAM you will receive.

Thx.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: