Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Flea market (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Cage Covers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cage Covers  (Read 3936 times)
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« on: May 23, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »

Our wonderful seamstress has been diligently working on a new pattern for us... Cage covers!  These will be designed to fit Midwest AND 2 level Ferret Nation Cages!!!

Here's a sneak peek of a mock-up of one:

If you look closely, the front can be rolled up and tied at the top and when it's rolled down, there are ties to hold it close to the sides.  There's enough room to allow for external cage attachments such as water bottles, etc.

Your feedback is requested for this new product:

1)  Is this something you might be interested in buying?

2)  How much would you be willing to pay for it (it takes a LOT of fabric).. $50, $100, More?

3) Any suggestions for design changes?

Please post your responses in this forum.

Thanks!

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
FerretsR4Me

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 11:28:33 AM »

1) Is this something you might be interested in buying?

I think it looks really good, but I don't see it as something I would need. In the past I only covered the sleeping section (upper part) of the cage and left the lower part open so my curiosity seekers could look out and see what was going on. Cheesy It would probably be more useful for those with multiple cages?

2) How much would you be willing to pay for it (it takes a LOT of fabric). $50, $100, More?

I don't know, but not that much. Sad

3) Any suggestions for design changes?

Maybe only make it half as long? It would save on fabric and make it a bit more cost effective.  Smiley    
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: