Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2406 times)
benjamin770108
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:10:19 AM »

Those are my guys at the top of the page!

I have "checked out" the site once in a while, but I have been so busy with studies I never got around to introducing my fuzzies.

Coco was my 1st fert, and he is very calm, gentle, and very peaceful.
Moca came a yr later and he was hyper and chubby and bit quite hard (I suspect problems at the pet store).  It took a lot of patience and fert psychology, but he is much better now.

They are as different as night and day.  Coco is easygoing and very peaceful, the perfect ferret ambassador.  He loves to be held and used to fall asleep on my lap while I was working.  Coco's passion is exploration.  He has a need to go where he is not usually allowed.  When I take them outside he is pulling to go forward, while Moca is straining to stay back (Very awkward to walk both of them!)

Moca loves his familiar places and to play.  He will tolerate being held for a few seconds, and then its go go go!  His pasion is stuffed toys, and toilet paper rolls.  Seriously.  He loves to collect them in his favorite treasure troves (usually some dark hard to reach corner). LOL  He'll steal my clean sock balls if I'm not careful!
He is very frenetic and is the most vocal when he gets excited.  When he is excited, I get excited too!

I love them both so much and I am really proud to introduce them to you all!
I also really appreciate the work that the FRSO does for the fuzzies.  After Coco came, I started to read ferret boards, and was literally crushed when I read the abuse stories (I can't bear to read them anymore).  So I am thankful that some ferrets get a 2nd chance to be with someone who really wants to love them!

Well, I look forward to seeing you and all the fuzzies at the frolic!

PS: Moca has been practicing his ferret skills, he's shooting for a 1st place finish in something this time, haha

fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »

Well welcome aboard the fuzzy train!!!! Sounds like your furkids are wonderful!  I am surrounded by 20 presently, of all shapes and sizes, ages and personalities.....and no, there's not even an attempt to take them out on leashes....yeesh!  :blink:

I look forward to seeing you at the frolic and meeting the fuzzbutts!  Keep up the good work and keep the toilet paper from touching the floor... Wink  
benjamin770108
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »

Wow, I dream about more fuzzies, but all that poop! LOL
It must be wonderful, but I know that the amount of work grows exponentially to the number of ferrets!

Seriously though, thanks for giving the lil cuties a home while they wait for loving humans!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 03:33:03 PM »

Yes....there is quite a lot of poopie that's for sure!!!!!! :rolleyes:

It's bad when you can tell which ferret is out by the poopy you stepped in....yeesh.......

It's my pleasure to be surrounded by these crazy kids!  They are nature's own naturally occuring anti depressant!!!!!

See you at the frolic!  Tongue  
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »

It's my pleasure to be surrounded by these crazy kids!  They are nature's own naturally occuring anti depressant!!!!!
That's for sure!! Cheesy  It's hard to stay bummed out when you've got a crazy fuzzy (or two or three) war dancing in front of you!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: