Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello from Sarah, Sean & Spunkmeyer - new to forum
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello from Sarah, Sean & Spunkmeyer - new to forum  (Read 2930 times)
sarahbellum
« on: February 22, 2007, 08:23:55 PM »

Hello! This is Sarah (and Sean too), the couple that adopted Spunkmeyer Smiley We also have two other fuzzies Chi & Horatio.

Spunkmeyer is doing great - galloping around the house and wearing both us AND the other ferrets out. All three are playing together and doing well. Here's a photo of me and Spunkmeyer (no my forehead is not huge, sorry for the odd lighting):

You guys must have taken fabulous care of him! He hasn't bitten us except in play once, and he's had very few miss-poops. He's 100% in the cage, wow. (When we first got Chi she would sometimes projectile poop through the bars....)

I'm very proud that I made duck soup for the first time, based on the recipe FuzzyFosterMum gave me: kibble, water, Wysong Au Jus, ferretone. Spunkmeyer devours whatever I give him, and Horatio is eating small amounts of it.

Here's a a pic of our other two guys, Chi & Horatio.

Thanks very much for introducing the super cute Spunkmeyer; he is a delight in our home. We're looking forward to meeting Jenn & James for the house visit!

Thanks & best wishes,
Sarah  
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 07:56:26 AM »

Welcome aboard. Although I figured that he would be happy and that you were getting at very fun ferret, I'm glad to hear that Spunkmeyer is doing well in his new surroundings.  Tongue

BTW - Yes, my wife and I were the other couple at fuzzyfostermum when you picked him up.  Wink  

Keep on Dooking!
sarahbellum
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 05:58:37 PM »

Hello Viper! Nice to see you again! Hehee pardon if I seemed dazed when you met me - I was overwhelmed by seeing 24 fuzzies in one room (and at least 10 playfully hopping around me)! Did you decide on adopting another fuzzy yourselves?

PS - You guys were right, most of the Wysong Au Jus Chicken cans at this one pet store now say 95% poultry, not 100%, with animal plasma & guar gum (Wysong has details on their website). I did get the last 100% turkey there though Cheesy

Have a great weekend!
Sarah

ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 08:33:23 PM »

Hi Sarah and Sean and welcome to the group!  I'm happy to hear that Spunkmeyer is fitting in well with your other fuzzies.  

Lynn

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
OCFerrets
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:39:53 PM »

Welcome welcome!!!

Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 12:48:01 PM »

Did you decide on adopting another fuzzy yourselves?
We're actually interviewing Animal...  :huh:  Tongue  

Keep on Dooking!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 11:50:56 PM »

Hey there!  Well you guys are all congratulating each other, I just have to tell you all that I can finally sit down and relax for a moment!!!!! Tongue   I managed to hand off two of the craziest ferrets in my home in one day.......wwwhehhhhhheeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:   Things are almost sane......ahhhhhhhhh........okay...I'm lying alittle.  The others are compensating.....yeesh....... Wink  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: