Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Flea market (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You want a ferret with that?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You want a ferret with that?  (Read 6734 times)
Viper
FRSO Members

« on: December 14, 2006, 11:49:51 AM »

I found another "Ferret Nation" for sale on UsedOttawa. Although the price is a bit steep ($300), you will also find a ferret (10 months old) and accessories (you'll notice an "Octo- Play" in one of the pics).

Should someone be in the market for a new cage, you can get an additional ferret and accessories for the same price...

Keep on Dooking!
Sci-Ferret

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 07:27:23 AM »

SOLD Sad

You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 08:08:06 AM »

Hopefully - it's to a good home...  

Keep on Dooking!
skuzz
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 10:38:03 AM »

It did it went to me it has 5 friends now this guy is sweet he has one ear and is healthy as hell . becouse he was alone without ferret friends hes really cuddly and loves my kids and me . Cheesy I was going to get a new babby of merival road shh they have them coming in on friday night but i seen him and had to have him the cage was a bonus, i all ready have one but two is nice so now i have three in each cage and room for more some day hehe buy the way the Octo- Play was in bad shap and had to be scrappped  
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 10:39:11 AM by skuzz » Logged
Matthew
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »

can you give me the adress of the utterly irrespondible owner that gave away their ferret in a damn cage selling add. I have a bat that has a date with their windows.

I hate people who buy a pet without knowing what they will have to do. I despise people who then sell that pet not careing where it goes instead of giving it to shelter wich will make sure it goes somewhere good or making sure it goes to a good home themselves....
skuzz
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 06:18:08 PM »

actualy the add didnt read like it sounded she was selling the boy becouse she wantted to find a good home for him her child had it and had no time for him he was well cared for and well feed in vary good shape . the ear problom was from mites as a babby that the vet fixed .I really think she did the best she could for him trying to find him a good home .300 for a used cage is a lot it actual broke down to 200 for the cage 100 for the ferret i loved him his name is now little skuzz hes happy  Cheesy  
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 10:28:16 AM »

there is a little saying I saw the other day that gave me food for thought and I would like to share....." .......Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle...."

We see so much when dealing with surrenders and not all of it is bad people doing bad things!

Tongue  
Matthew
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »

true
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »

Some days I actually make sense.........Smiley
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »

There's another Ferret Nation cage with ferret posted on Usedottawa.com today.  The cost is $350.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: