Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ intro
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: intro  (Read 2313 times)
aventure_ge

« on: November 26, 2006, 09:44:28 AM »

Hi everybody!

I got some news with my new family member Valentine. She's doing very well with her cage mate Timoko. They slept together since the first day. She likes playing with a big blue monster bigger than her. Also, she has a crush on my boyfriend, she never stop following him and she got all his attention. She is very funny when she looks at us with her tongue sticking out.

We and Timoko  love her !! :ph34r:  
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 11:50:23 AM »

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :lol:

I'm sooooo happy!!!!! We miss her very much at the ferret farm but we're glad she's already got the whole family wrapped around her finger!  Timoko is sooooo super cute and he deserves to have a fun friend!!!!!  Thanks for the update!  Now how about some pictures?

ME  Tongue

(I'll mail you the copy of the contract..... Wink _
Kalimata

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 07:29:39 PM »

That's great! My wife gave me an up-date the night she dropped Valentine off. I heard that there was a lot of dooking and playing going on! Good to hear that things haven't changed!

Welcome aboard!

Kali

P.S. Don't worry about the contract Beth. Jen's go the extra copy already made and I heard something about them going shopping...Oh God!  
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 09:28:36 AM »

Well.....atleast we know we've found Jen's calling in life.....anyone need help buying fun things for fuzzbutts?.....give Jen a dingle!!!!!!!!

Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: