Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hi i'm the flying ferret Timoko
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi i'm the flying ferret Timoko  (Read 2088 times)
aventure_ge

« on: October 30, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »

:ph34r: Hi I would like to introduce my ferret Timoko.
He's one year old and his color is brown and black with white little circles above his eyes.
He his a good thief. He can open a zip from a packsac and steal a digital camera and hide it under the sofa. Also he likes to steal  leather wallets and run faster has he can between our legs to goal under the freezer. A place that we cannot reach.

He is familiar with the fact that he can fly in the air. Because my boyfriend use to throw him, flip him, make him do back flip and Timoke knows how to move in the air he's a good acrobat. He really ask for more. when he touch the ground he jump at my boyfriend legs and ask him to play.

So, that's a part of Timoko life.
If you want to see a picture of him, just go see the photos of fall frolic 2006. He is the one sleeping in his blue hammock

Bye bye  Cheesy  
Sci-Ferret

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

He his a good thief. He can open a zip from a packsac and steal a digital camera and hide it under the sofa. Also he likes to steal  leather wallets and run faster has he can between our legs to goal under the freezer. A place that we cannot reach.

Sounds like he has expensive tastes. Does he steal jewellery and electronics too?

You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 02:14:57 PM »

Yah.....mine have a bit of a digital camera fetish too.............. :blink:  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: