Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Best Buys for Supplies (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Ferret Blankets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ferret Blankets  (Read 3711 times)
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« on: August 10, 2006, 09:29:17 PM »

FYI,  Giant Tiger has 50" x 60" Fleece Throws on sale for $2.97 this week. These make a great, inexpensive ferret blanket.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 09:25:53 AM »

Kalimata's wife is great with finding stuff like that....if you are looking for something, she is the one to ask....I think she's shopaholic....but we don't want her to go to SA meetings just yet because she's so darn good at it!

Me Smiley
Kalimata

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 06:33:45 PM »

Actually...I wish you would encourage her to get for some help. I just used the car today and noticed that it's go a few extra "Value Village" bags in it. Again! She told me that they are for "emergencies"? Yah. Like if every members house burns down we have enough ferret stuff for all! HELP!!!!

Kali

P.S. I think some of them are intended for you Beth...Christmas came early!
Snuzanne
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 06:32:32 AM »

Welll Kallimata,  I may have a solution for you depending of course, where you live.  Perhaps, your wife, would enjoy shopping with someone's else's money, with restraint of course.  That way, she does not have to stock your place with every special, she can drop some off here or put some aside or I can pay over the phone,  hmmmm...  I used to love to shop and my basement can attest to it..  I have tons of baby& kid stuff still.  My son says that baby #3 due in APril is their last (he only 25- I would hope so), so they are never going to get to use all the stuff, most of it in excellent condition.  Are you guys planning to expand past ferrets soon... just kidding.   Anyhow, if you are shopping and find great toys, food specials and even new treats since my guys have not had packaged treats in so long, they don't like the regular stuff anymore, so I have nothing to bribe them with except love, of course.  And nutrical, it is the only thing they love more than me,  and John cannot find any.  So clipping nails, which Marion, so kindly taught me, with a quick, clip, clip update from the Doc, is very difficult without  a variety of treats as a distraction. With poor hand control, it takes me longer, and I don't like them to have too much ferret lax, if you get what I mean.

Take care,  think of my offer.

Snuzanne   :lol:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: