Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Boredom Prevention (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Boingo Ball
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Boingo Ball  (Read 7816 times)
Viper
FRSO Members

« on: June 14, 2006, 07:50:50 PM »

Like the name suggests, our fuzzies go "Boingo" for it.  Smiley

With the 4$ price tag (at Super Pet), we bought several so that we have some spares for when one gets damaged. They love it so much that we don't want to risk having non in the house.

However, please note that ferrets can "damage" the rubber ring as they play so you must be carefull to inspect it reguarly in order to prevent intestinal blockage.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:52:06 AM by Viper » Logged

Keep on Dooking!
Canucklehead
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 08:47:39 PM »

Ours love it too, especially Calvin.  He'll hunt down the ball if someone is playing with it, no matter where he is.  I think Peanut plays with it just to annoy him.
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 06:35:57 AM »

Nicky and Bella do the same thing. We've been having a ball watching them steal the ball from each other! :lol:
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 10:43:49 AM »

What the heck are you guys talking about.....that's it....you've all lost it!!!! :blink:  
Canucklehead
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »

We're ferret owners.  I thought that was enough to signify that we had lost it at some point in the distant past!!   Wink  
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2006, 03:09:12 PM »

:lol:  

Keep on Dooking!
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »

I've seen those and thought they would be interesting to try with ferrets, til I realized the "boingo" part was made of rubber.... I've come far too close to blockage surgery as the result of rubber objects that I refuse to keep anything with rubber in reach of my fuzzies.  I suggest you watch your balls very closely for signs of wear or missing pieces.

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Canucklehead
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 06:20:24 AM »

I'm finding that these balls last a surprisingly long time.  They're pretty tough.  We've been using the same one for months and it's only now that it's starting to show wear (mostly teeth marks).
Matthew
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 12:40:28 PM »

we finally got 2 yesturday. Bear freaks out and attacks your legs thinking he can knock you down to get it. To say he loved it was an understatment.
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 12:07:01 PM »

Should anyone consider purchasing some, although they are potentially dangerous to your fuzzies  :unsure:  (as ferretfan pointed out), the Pet Valu located at 2641 Alta Vista (at Bank St.) has them for 2.99$. Plus, they are currently on sale (25% off) which brings them down to 2.23$ each...    Wink  

Keep on Dooking!
Matthew
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2006, 11:25:50 AM »

we only let them have them under supervision. It works though, with their 3 second attention spam they never have enough time to chew it:P
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: