Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Best Buys for Supplies (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Ferret Nation cage
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ferret Nation cage  (Read 4686 times)
Viper
FRSO Members

« on: June 08, 2006, 09:44:14 AM »

Well, following the discussion on the pros of the Ferret Nation cage, we've finally decided to buy one last night in order to replace our current cage.

For thoses interested, it is presently on sale at Super Pet until June 25th. It's not a huge discount (40$ for the 2 level cage) but the total after taxes (286$) is still a bit less than the regular price (289$) before taxes. So you basically save the taxes (15%)...

ferretfan: I wasn't sure where to place this post...  Here or in "Best Buys for Supplies" which is for "food and treats"...  :unsure:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 11:34:22 AM by Viper » Logged

Keep on Dooking!
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 07:42:55 PM »

Thanks for letting us know about the sale.  I wish I could afford the cost of this cage, but it will be a long time before I can even think about one.  For now I'll have to stick with the 3 Midwest cages (one for mine, 2 for the fosters).

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »

I'm looking at it.....I know I want it...........damn..... :ph34r:  
Sci-Ferret

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 05:58:12 PM »

Superpet is also having a sale on the addition to change it from a 2 section to a 3 section cage.

You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
Kalimata

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 10:59:21 AM »

Yep, we ordered our 3rd tier last weekend.  Man, my fuzzies are so spoiled.  Plus we may be having a new addition, so the extra room will be excellent.
Canucklehead
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »

Yep, we ordered our 3rd tier last weekend.  Man, my fuzzies are so spoiled.  Plus we may be having a new addition, so the extra room will be excellent.
I was thinking about the third tier too, but we can't really afford it right now.  Hopefully, a few months from now, though.
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 11:50:13 AM »

Plus we may be having a new addition, so the extra room will be excellent.
Another!  :blink:

You guys are just like us, victim of the FMS (Ferret Math Syndrome).  Tongue  

Keep on Dooking!
Kalimata

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:38:10 AM »

Hah, Viper ain't that the truth.  When we bought Luna and Comet we said "Okay, two is the limit no more"  hahah boy were we ever deluding ourselves.
Matthew
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 11:19:49 AM »

if your like me and want to buy all the ones people don't want. There is a very neglected ferret at st. laurant shopping centers pet store. You can tell its neglected, but it has teh face and eyes ofa  agreat ferret.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: