Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Lynn
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Lynn  (Read 2351 times)
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« on: July 27, 2004, 02:56:44 PM »

Hi There!

My name is Lynn and I am the Ferret Rescue's Webmaster and Secretary.   I currently am owned by 3 ferrets, 6 cats and one dog.

Welcome to our new forums, I hope you find them useful.

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
ferretfanatic
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 09:44:07 AM »

Hi! I'm Katy, and I came across your website while looking for a ferret shelter in my area. I'm 13, and I'm hoping to adopt a ferret soon. I even spent hours creating a brochure about ferrets and their pros and cons from the information on your website, for my parents to read. Thanks a lot!

Hopefully, if my parent's will let me get a ferret, I want to adopt Brooklyn from you guys. He seems perfect, because I would never be allowed to have more than one, and I was hoping to adopt a slightly older ferret for my first time, instead of having to litter train/ nip train it myself, along with all the other new-ferret-owner stuff. I've gone through my house ssoooo many times to ferret proof it, haha. Death to reclining chairs!

Well, I'm so excited... everybody cross your fingers and hope that my parent's understand! *huggle-squishes brooklyn* Can someone say hi to him for me?  Cheesy  Thanks!
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »

Hi Kathy and welcome to the group!  

Once your parents are fully supportive (they will be the ones who will have to sign the adoption contract), send us an email or give us a call so we can arrange a meeting with you, your parents and Brooklyn!

Lynn
 Smiley  

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 09:52:44 PM »

Hi Katy, I took care of Brooklynn for awhile and he is a really sweet guy, though he didn't like my other ferrets much!! Sad [/size][/font]
ferretfanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 08:36:28 PM »

Sadly, my parent's said no. I really wish I could take him but they wont let me. I thought he would be perfect, because I read about him and you said he didn't get along well with other ferrets, and I'd only be able to get one anyway. Sorry! I hope he finds a good home...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: