Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Our happy news
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Our happy news  (Read 1993 times)
vronron
« on: June 02, 2006, 07:14:35 PM »

Hello all.  I just wanted to share the happy news that my boyfriend and I just became the proud and happy owners of two ferrets.  I'm a little embarrassed not knowing the exact description of them, but they have been referred to as black eyed whites.  

We received them from friends of a friend who had to let them go due to some sort of lease arrangement, and so we don't have the wonderful yet trying experience of training them from kits.  The older of the two is Charlie, who is five years old.  He is quite fluffy with soft white fur/hair and I have to laugh when he walks as he looks as though he is wearing a great big pair of pants on his back end.  The younger of the two is Kovu and he is about a year and a half.  He runs rampant through the room they share and I found out today that he loves to chase my slipper around.  So cute!!

I've been browsing through the forums learning some of the neat tricks and play time ideas that everyone else has and look forward to learning more about your ferrets as well as telling you all the wonderful stories about mine.

vron
Matthew
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »

and many wonderful stories you will have. Your a changed person as soon as you get a ferret as a pet. Welcome to teh family.
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 10:28:27 PM »

In time, you will notice that you do not own # ferrets - you are owned by # ferrets!   :lol:

My wife and I adopted 2 ferrets over 3 months ago and are now owned by 4!  :blink:

Welcome aboard!   Smiley  
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 10:29:05 PM by Viper » Logged

Keep on Dooking!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 10:37:37 AM »

Welcome aboard!!!! These guys are right.....you are now the proud pet of a couple of crazy critters........I was founded by one such creature many years ago and thanks to him and his cutsie antics, I have had many lost or unwanted souls come through my doors and enrich my life.  I have 19 running my home presently.  7 are my immediate family and the rest are various fosters of all shapes and sizes.  I love the babies but these older guys are so sweet and love their cuddles and special kisses........We have quite the ferret family here in Ottawa!  Any questions you may have, ask away!!!!!!

Enjoy your new family!!!!!!!  Keep telling us your stories!!!

Me  Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: