Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1655 times)
fuzzy
« on: May 25, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »

Hi... Thought I should give an introduction.
I live in South Central Ontario actually. I come up to Ottawa about once every couple of months sometimes with the hubby (he gets stuck on those business "retreats") sometimes to visit my family. Smiley

I have owned, or been owned by ferts for far to many years, and have been fairly active in the "fert community". Smiley

My brother who lives near Carleton convinced me to get my first fert... sort of. Well I was visiting with my family and this guy in my brothers dorm (my brother is 6 years older) had a ferret, I thought it was so cool, and it didn't hurt that this guy was really cute. So being a teenage girl I thought that getting a ferret was something I HAD to do... it would make me seem like a University student (like that's a good thing! Ha!), and a cute one at that! So I eventually got a cute little DEW... and many ferrets later... here I am. Smiley

Anyway I actually joined the board as I am interested in the ADV positive test in the area. I have a couple friends (online... aren't most of us nowadays?) that have been through this, but it's never been so close to home. I want to keep up to date.

Okay dooks to all.

fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 10:31:18 PM »

Hey welcome!!!!!!  It always starts by being owned by just one.......course, it never remains that way.....our fuzzies have a habit of taking over our lives and hearts.....they just creep up on you...then POW...there's five of them......

We're all interested in the health of our critters and it's great to have such a big caring family to rely on to share information, good times and the sad ones too......Ferret medicine is improving with the times and we gotta stay with the flow, that's for sure!

I can't wait to see so many of you at the frolic!  With or without your kids, come and visit me at the foster tent!

Welcome aboard!

Me Smiley Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: