Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ you adjust popular sayings + create new holidays!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: you adjust popular sayings + create new holidays!  (Read 2124 times)
Viper
FRSO Members

« on: May 18, 2006, 07:48:54 AM »

For example: "Curiosity killed the cat"... However said this obviously hasn't been near a ferret.  Wink

And as of last Saturday, you are welcome to celebrate "Fuzzy Mommy's Day".  Tongue  This new holiday is to be celebrated on the Saturday prior to Mother's Day (as we didn't want to offend any mothers and we wanted to avoid the crowds).

This past week end, the kids and I treated mommy to brunch and dinner of her choice. One of our fuzzies even had the opportunity to gently wake up mommy in bed and present her that card that they made and paw-signed (with daddy's help, of course).

Keep on Dooking!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 01:53:22 AM »

did they, perchance, knock something over or get into ferrety trouble that day as well........they did for me....I think they actually ganged up........

Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: