Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You're a ferret fanatic when...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You're a ferret fanatic when...  (Read 3817 times)
Sci-Ferret

« on: May 14, 2006, 10:01:23 AM »

You have more ferret books than cook books.

As new fuzzy parents, we're paranoid for our lil babies, so we researched the hell out of it. You know you've read too much when you come to a amateur's book and exclaim, "pfft! as if they would do that..."

You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing.
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »

And when you read certain articles...do you laugh outloud knowingly in public places........?

Me  :rolleyes:  
Kalimata

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 08:41:22 AM »

Yeah, you just gotta laugh at some of those "experts" eh.  Makes you wonder if they have ever even seen a ferret, much less lived with one.
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 01:58:51 AM »

I love the way the article's authors talk about their 'poopies' like it's commonplace to be walking in them or finding them in the oddest of places.........like we do that........

did you ever see the article about the famous ferret christmas carols.....all I remember is 'tarry tarry night'.........I think there were floor poopy surprise references.....

Tongue  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: