Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello Everyone!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1637 times)
Toob-Rat
« on: May 09, 2006, 09:37:26 PM »

Well, this is quite odd. For the first time ever, my user name is actually topic appropriate!  ^_^

I am the proud owner (or well co-owner I suppose) of four bouncy ferrets. They are (in order of "appearance"): Bandit, Minx, Tamara and Natasha.

I would like to say "Hello" to everyone here and take this chance to say that the operators of the shelter are amazing. The number of ferrets you guys care for in your homes is phenominal and the work you have done for caring for them and finding them new homes deserves one big kudos!

On a sadder note, my Natasha is the same missing ferret mentioned by Snuzanne in another thread. We really appreciate the support given to us and all the helpful suggesitons!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 03:21:40 PM »

Oh my.....that is soooooo sad about Natasha....I don't want to give your hopes up but I have had many ferrets come in to my home that had been missing for a week at a time..........keep your chin up and keep looking.......hope is a strong thing and we're all doing the same for you!!!!!

On a positive note, welcome to the forum and all the craziness of ferret ownership!

ME Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: