Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ new ferret mom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new ferret mom  (Read 2024 times)
chomcey
« on: April 03, 2006, 09:03:38 AM »

Hi ferret friends, ny name is Jen and I will be bringing home some new fuzzballs in the up coming week. I was wondering if anyone has or know of anyone that might have a used ferret cage. I'm looking for the ferret nation cage if possible.
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 10:00:05 AM »

Well, first, Welcome to the forum.

Second, good luck in your search. Unless someone decides to surrender their fuzzies, I have a hard time to imagine anyone willing to part with this particular cage.

That being said, did you send an email to the society? You never know what else they may have in hand.

Keep on Dooking!
m&m
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 07:44:14 AM »

Hi and welcome!

The best place I've seen so far for cages is usedottawa.com and most prices are neogotioable.

Mel
Kalimata

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 03:36:45 PM »

Welcome to the forums Cheesy  The folks here are real friendly, and they know tons of stuff thats very helpfull to new mommys and daddys.

Kali
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 02:53:33 PM »

Hey Jen!!! Welcome!!!!!  Congrats on the newbies!!!!  A Ferret Nation cage.....that's one that I wouldn't mind for my own kids!!!  It's pretty cool and super expensive.  I saw them in  Superpet......They had a deal on not paying right away or paying in installments.....that's always an option.  We usually have stuff posted that is available with us so you can check out what cages we have at this site.  I'm pretty sure we don't have the ferret nation....I'm not even sure we have any Midwest's left which are the next best thing!

Good luck!!!!!!

ME Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: