Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You must be a ferret fanatic when...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You must be a ferret fanatic when...  (Read 3711 times)
Kalimata

« on: March 30, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

You are reading a book where there is a really evil character who the author describes as a "ferret like man", and all you can picture is this evil guy doing a wardance on the floor, and attacking a plush toy.

Kali
FuzzyWuzzy
FRSO Members

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 08:29:03 AM »

:lol: Now there's a funny mental picture. It's a bit hard to think of the guy being really evil in those circumstances!  Smiley  
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 10:20:15 AM »

Tongue ... Although when Nicky jumps and chomps down on my hand/arm, I occasionally think of Hannibal Lector...  :unsure:  

Keep on Dooking!
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »

I can see that..........you definately know you are a fanatic when all conversations with any partners at work in the ambulance eventually lead to a one hour passionate and one sided discussion on everything ferret.........I'm a cuckoo ferret lady........ Tongue  
Viper
FRSO Members

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 10:17:06 AM »

"...and that's a good thing!"  Tongue  

Keep on Dooking!
Kalimata

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »

you definately know you are a fanatic when all conversations with any partners at work eventually lead to a one hour passionate and one sided discussion on everything ferret
Bwahahaha, isn't that the truth.  Every discussion with my In-laws eventually leads to their "Grandchildren" Cheesy

Kali
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 01:55:16 AM »

I pity the stranger or new aquaintance who makes the mistake of asking the fateful question, 'why do you rescue ferrets and what are they really like'......there's no shorter version than the passionate 35 minute answer that I inevitably give......... :blink:  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: