Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ new friend
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: new friend  (Read 1807 times)
skuzz
« on: January 30, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »

hello i have one fuzzy sorry i know its only one .compared to you guys it seems small ive had them before when i was a child i got this guy for my children to love but its started ive fallen for him . I met with one of your members and bought a cage off him vary nice guy big help john thanks . hope its ok to use the name here this page is great i wish i new of it before i got this guy no regrets on him but man the info here is great .I have to admit i have a real liking for Scratch on your page looks like a bright boy .If im not being to forward can i suggest somthing most of the pet shops in ottawa do work well with club and groups that help out animals i know i work with other clubs they offor discounts on food and toys .what i was thinking is sending out feelers to pet sores and see if they would do the same for you and your members but also to leave info cards there to help new ferret owners find this club have then on display in the store with this web page on them . this way you would be more easly found and could help out more peaple .If in any way i could help buy driving around to help set this up with stores that sell fuzzys i will i offer my gas and my time and my computer to this thanks proud owner of one fuzzy hehe
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 12:15:12 AM »

Thanks for the offer!!!!!  That's awesome!!!  One of our plans is to get alot more involved with the local pet and pet supply stores to have our info available as well as on site education and so on!!!!  It is absolutely a benefit to all if we have a good relationship with these places. That's a goal and it takes the efforts of our volunteers to help us and keep the suggestions coming!!!

Having one fuzzy is a dream some of us have.  I find it hard to remember what that was like but I do recall that my very first ferret (who I still have though he is pretty old now) was spoiled rotten!!!  Whether you have one or 20, they become such a wonderful, funloving part of our lives and you should be proud to be a part of such a cool group!!!!

Love your fuzzy friend and he will continue to make you smile!

Have fun!!!

ME Smiley
skuzz
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »

well the dream of one fuzzy ended Fantasticfour mad me buy a 8 week old little boy from merival road pet smart 400 latter on him and the toys im a a two fuzzy family .Man hes small my year old boy loved him from the first min they met they have been playing and sleeping together he loves haveing a friend .Theese dreams of a 1 ferrot family dont last long do they i still love scratch thoo there is somthing about that boy i like find him a good home soon if not ill be a 3 fuzzy home and my play area will be really busy and ill be out of money do to fuzzys .
PS. dont go shopping with fantasticfour he make you buy fuzzys hehe na really i called him to meet me i was buying him any ways a 8 .9 week old is hard to not take home . do you have any more pics of scratch around dont make them to cute of ill own a new 200 dollar cage and him hehe
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 11:19:37 PM »

Haha!!  It is difficult isn't it.....why do you think so many ferret families end up with 2 or 3 quickly.  There's something so endearing about a couple of ferrets snuggling with each other in the same sleep sack.  Too cute!!!!

Definately keep your numbers down though because it does get expensive.  Don't I know it?!

I will have to find some more cute pictures of scratch!!!!  I'll see if I can get some action shots this week!!!  I'll let you know when I get them posted!

Enjoy your weekend and the new addition to the family!!!

ME Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: