Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ You Know You're a Ferret Fanatic When... (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ You definately know you're a fanatic when....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You definately know you're a fanatic when....  (Read 2336 times)
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« on: December 28, 2005, 05:01:44 PM »

You definately know you're a fanatic when there are more than 20 odd ferrets in your home at any given time.......That means 20 ferrets worth of poop going through 20 ferrets worth of food.....that means when you sit down, you disappear beneath the swirling, tumbling, dooking fuzzy bodies.......that means you need to plan your social life around all things ferret....who am I kidding....that means, "what social life".........and that means, at the end of the day, you're probably still the happiest person on this planet because you are unconditionally adored by 20 furry kids......

Me Smiley
Kalimata

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 11:04:10 AM »

I think it's great that you have all those fuzzies.  I have had this picture in my head, well actually a movie, ever since I read how many babies you have in your house.  All I can see is this free roaming mass of fur, an undulating flock of fuzzies racing and jumping around the room.  Like the great herds of Buffalo in the old west, roaming and forraging fuzzies playing all over the place.  
I would love to see a picture of that Cheesy

Kali
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 02:52:44 PM »

I will try to have a really good, inclusive picture posted on the website for everyone.  I have a few but of course, trying to get even a couple of  ferrets to hold still at any moment is challenging to say the least.  I have a couple pictures of 4 of them sleeping together posted with the photos but I'll do better than that soon......

Sometimes, the way they gallop around you and knock things down, someone grabbing you around the leg while you look around for what fell....it does sort of feel like being in among a herd of buffalo.............

Pictures are cute but  to see it is cuter.  Right now it feels empty because I only have 12 fosters, 10 of whom run together.  I also have a 2nd shift of 10 of my own that run and then 2 are loose in the rest of the house seperately........imagine finding this a break from before............

Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: