Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ fuzzies everywhere
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: fuzzies everywhere  (Read 2169 times)
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« on: December 28, 2005, 04:39:38 PM »

Tongue Hey all!!!!  I have 26 ferrets in my home right this moment.....they have a way of making you mellow with their craziness, don't they?

I'm a foster mum with the ferret rescue and have finally got around to getting involved with the website and forums!  I have 10 of my own, all past rescues, 14 fosters and 2 that I am babysitting.  They have their own big room with some supervised free roam time as needed for enrichement.  Particularily some of the special needs ones.  Life is crazy in my world but there is always time for anything ferret!

I have a bottomless heart for these silly creatures and appreciate all of you who welcome them into your lives!

See you all 'round!!!

ME Smiley
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 09:23:41 PM »

A belated welcome our most bestest foster mom and transportation queen (where would we be without your truck!).

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 07:17:54 PM »

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!  Thanks......and the truck is always available....it's definately aleady been schedualed for the frolics........Smiley
skuzz
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 11:26:25 PM »

Man you must have you hands full with all these brats hehe
how do you find the time of day for these guys not only is you hart big but your emergy level must be as big .Buy chance is it you who has Scratch i think hes great i have him as my desktop right now and it witches between him and my little guy .Good luck and i hope you enegy holds out and they dont tie you up in there room . cya you friend skuzz  
fuzzyfostermum
FRSO Board

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 12:09:12 AM »

It's like you know me!!!  Yup, I do have a huge amount of energy and boy, is it needed!!!!!  The risk of being tied up in a room of all sorts of crazy fuzzy beasts is very real!!!!  

I do have Scratch and you are right again, he is awesome.  He's a pretty laid back soul who pretty much, gets along with everyone. When he plays though, look out, he is a crazy dude!  He loves tunnels!!!!

Thanks for your message!!!!!!  Take care!!!!!

ME Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: