Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ New Visitor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Visitor  (Read 1606 times)
KerriL
« on: December 09, 2005, 09:54:05 PM »

Hi!

Well been lurking for some time now and thought i would intro myself i was owned by two wonderful Ferrets some time ago but sadly they both developed cancer and passed away . It was so hard to have lost them and i didn't get more because i was scared to have my heart broken again . My sister inlaw knows that i have a special place in my heart for them and was telling all about the lady were my nience goes to work with her horse's and about the Ferrets in her care . I tried not to go look but darn it i have and gosh they are just too precious and makes me recall all the silly times we had with ours. I have always had two cats and i raise Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and i when we had a litter of pups with the ferrets they ferrets would tease the pups all the time , don't worry i would never have allowed the pups to hurt them and they never did . So i have now found myself here reading and looking at all the wonderful ferrets it has been gosh 8 years or so since they passed away . Well hope you don't mind me posting my story  Smiley they are just too wonderful aren't they , just so sad they don't stay with us longer .
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 09:59:24 PM »

Hi Kerry and welcome.  Yes it's sad that they pass from our lives so quickly, but on the other hand, they do provide so much fulfilment for the time they spend with us.  I try and focus on the good times I spend with my babies so when they cross the rainbow bridge, it's not quite as difficult (although it's never easy - even with the fosters I care for).

Lynn

Webmaster
Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: