Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ NEW MEMBER!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NEW MEMBER!!  (Read 2060 times)
Sarah
« on: December 08, 2005, 06:30:20 PM »

HI! My name is Sarah and I'm a NEW MEMBER! haha I've joined a couple of forums and msn groups but no one ever seems to answer my questions! I'm hoping I can find some help here and also have a chance to give some advice! I have two fuzzies..Majenta and Cyan and I'm looking to adopt 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 more! hhahahah

:lol: Thanks for the help in advance!

Sarah
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:35:58 PM »

Hi Sarah and welcome to our boards!  We'll definately do our best to answer your questions so ask away.  If you're in the Ottawa area, I'm sure we can find lots of ferrets to adopt (care to check out a group of 8?)!!!

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
m&m
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 12:17:45 AM »

Welcome to the forum, we look forward to any questions or quips you have.

Mel
Sarah
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 07:01:12 PM »

See the thing is I live in welland for now...I'm moving to woodstock in the new year...so i cant adopt and it breaks my heart because i felt inlove with sassy, sid, tyson and sadie  Sad  
ferretfan
FRSO Board

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 07:07:46 PM »

I thought your name looked familiar.  I'm sorry, but we just had too many problems adopting to people outside the Ottawa area.  What did the folks at the Ferret Aid Society of Toronto say (they've got lots of ferrets too)?

Lynn

Webmaster
http://www.ferretrescue.ca
Sarah
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 12:51:29 PM »

I sent them an email and asked...I have not received a reply yet. Last time I talked to them they said they didnt have any ferrets ready for adoption. But hopefully they will let me adopt.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: