Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
Products
Divider
Email info (at) ferretrescue.ca Phone 613-296-4357 Home Ferrets About Us Help Us FAQ Links Photos Products Contact Us Francais
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Home Help Search Login Register
+ Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa and Area
|-+ Ferret Talk
| |-+ Introductions (Moderator: alliemackie)
| | |-+ Hello from Petawawa
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello from Petawawa  (Read 2417 times)
Armymedic
« on: November 12, 2005, 08:31:33 PM »

Hello all, kinda new here in this forum. Well 3 or 4 topic I've touched so far so I better introduce myself now before it's too late eh!
Well I'm Isabelle, I'm 31, have two children aged 11 and 9. I'm also a military medic currently posted to the beautiful Canadian Force Base Petawawa. My partner James is a military firefighter on base as well.
We have a sweet lovin', gorgeous and rascall little girly ferret named "Fred". The story of her naming has a funny becoming, anyway... that's that with her name.
We're about to be bless with an addition to our little family, we looking into getting a dark eye white male ferret which we're gonna name "Ginger"  :rolleyes:  He's too young for now, he should arrive into our home within the next two weeks.
So that's it that's all folk, I'm in the field for the next week and a half so lots of fun in the outdoor fall weather Wink
You all take care and talk to you soon,
Is:)
Flakyfreakyferretlady
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 12:54:07 PM »

welcome armymedic, and congrats on your new arrival : )  Hope Fred likes him and visa vera.  My Dad was based in Petawawa, oh, umpteen years ago, cheers,  
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: